Ambitious...

So let's pretend I can actually write well. Let's pretend that I have a trove of knowledge within me that is bursting to get out there and into the world to make it a better place. Let's pretend that I can offer something unique, a new spin on something already spinning, a ray of light on a cloudy subject... What would that be!?

I would love to pour my time and talents into something that could be useful to others besides a clean diaper to my baby girl or the best chocolate chip cookie to my 3 year old son. I'd like to have the skill or ability to make a difference outside my home somehow... without leaving my home... somehow.

My thoughts currently are on writing a blog and seeing if that could generate income. But, HELLO! There are millions of bloggers, millions of brains full of knowledge, millions of ambitious and brilliant folks ALREADY blogging.

Also, what kind of knowledge do I have to offer?? What do I know or understand that's different than what's already out there. Or, how can I present it in an appealing way to draw readers in? Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree all together...

Maybe I'm not meant to spew my knowledge out there, hoping someone will take notice and tell their friends. Instead of throwing my knowledge out, I can invite people in!

I have some education in Human Development with an emphasis on Child Life. Now, I realize that when working with kiddos, experience is KEY. That's why mom's who have older children are the best to get advice from... And that's not me. But perhaps, because of the experience I have with high-risk kids, refugees and children with disabilities, I can then offer something to the actual children. No matter where I live, I can offer help. Maybe it's time for me to start reaching out and bringing the kids to me. I can be a tutor! I can work with kids who need more.

LIGHTENING BOLT!!!!!!!!

I can work with these kids and BLOG about what I learn from THEM! I can blog about different tricks that work with their little personalities and maybe someone who has a kiddo that struggles will benefit from the tricks I blog about....

The only obstacle I can foresee is that I'm kinda doubling the work. Now I'm not only blogging, but I'm tutoring as well. The only difference is the super excited feeling I just got as I was writing/thinking through this whole thing!

Tutor and

Comments